INDUSTRIAL DECARBONIZATION THROUGH ELECTRIFICATION: ENERGIZED FOR ACTION!
On November 9th 2017 VoltaChem will host its annual event in co-creation with SmartPort and Deltalinqs, to discuss the latest progress in the field of the electrification of the industry and to elaborate on the opportunities to accelerate business and technology development together.
The event will focus on the contribution of industrial electrification to large scale fossil decarbonization whilst increasing competitiveness of the stakeholders. We will elaborate on our renewed industrial electrification roadmap that focuses on plastics, fuels and fertilizers production, on achievable business cases, on short- and mid-term and on concrete project results. Furthermore there will be room for interaction to identify new projects, enhance collaboration and influence the direction of the electrification RD&I program.
We look forward to meeting you and identify opportunities together!
The program includes:
1. Closed dedicated morning sessions for invited projects and VoltaChem Community members.
2. Industrial pitches & panel discussion with amongst others Port of Rotterdam, VNCI and several industrial stakeholders.
3. VoltaChem results, plans & opportunities to collaborate.
3. Breakout sessions in 2 rounds on topics like Hybrid Energy Supply, Power-2-Chemicals, Power-2-Fuels and concrete business cases.
Furthermore there will be abundant time to talk to companies, stakeholders and researchers in an informal setting.
– The event takes place at the Delta Hotel in Vlaardingen.
– If you wish to attend this invitation-only event (free of charge), send a motivation to email@example.com before 1 November 2017 to request a personal invitation. Please note that seats to this event are limited!
If you have any questions, please contact VoltaChem.